Prototype: GemRB.GetStoreItem (index[, righthand])
Description: Gets the item resref, price and other details of a store item referenced by the index. In case of PST stores the item’s availability is also checked against the availability triggers.
- index - the number of the item in the store list
- righthand - set to non-zero to query the right-hand store (bag) instead
Return value: dictionary
- ‘ItemResRef’ - the ResRef of the item
- ‘ItemName’ - the StrRef of the item’s name (identified or not)
- ‘ItemDesc’ - the StrRef of the item’s description (identified or not)
- ‘Price’ - the price of the item (subtract this from the party gold)
- ‘Amount’ - the amount of item in store (-1 means infinite)
- ‘Usages0’ - The primary charges of the item (or the item’s stack amount if the item is stackable).
- ‘Usages1’ - The secondary charges of the item.
- ‘Usages2’ - The tertiary charges of the item.
- ‘Flags’ - Item flags.
- ‘Purchased’ - The count of purchased items of this type.
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.