Prototype: GemRB.GetStore ([righthand])
Description: Gets the basic header information of the current store and returns it in a dictionary.
- righthand - set to non-zero to query the right-hand store (bag) instead
Return value: dictionary
- ‘StoreType’ - numeric (see IESDP)
- ‘StoreName’ - the StrRef of the store name
- ‘StoreDrinkCount’ - the count of drinks served (tavern)
- ‘StoreCureCount’ - the count of cures served (temple)
- ‘StoreItemCount’ - the count of items sold, in case of PST the availability trigger is also checked
- ‘StoreCapacity’ - the capacity of the store
- ‘StoreRoomPrices’ - a four elements tuple, negative if the room type is unavailable
- ‘StoreButtons’ - a four elements tuple, possible actions
- ‘StoreFlags’ - the store flags if you ever need them, StoreButtons is a digested information, but you might have something else in mind based on these
- ‘TavernRumour’ - ResRef of tavern rumour dialog
- ‘TempleRumour’ - ResRef of temple rumour dialog
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.