Prototype: GemRB.GetContainerItem (PartyID, index)
Description: Returns the container item referenced by the index. If PartyID is 0 then the container was opened manually and should be the current container. If PartyID is not 0 then the container is autoselected and should be at the feet of the player.
- PartyID - the PC’s position in the party
- index - the item’s index in the container
Return value: dictionary
- ‘ItemResRef’ - the ResRef of the item
- ‘ItemName’ - the StrRef of the item’s name (identified or not)
- ‘Usages0’ - The primary charges of the item (or the item’s stack amount if the item is stackable).
- ‘Usages1’ - The secondary charges of the item.
- ‘Usages2’ - The tertiary charges of the item.
- ‘Flags’ - Item flags.
See also: GetContainer, GameGetFirstSelectedPC, GetStoreItem
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.