Prototype: GemRB.SetVarAssoc (WindowIndex, ControlIndex, VariableName, LongValue)
Metaclass Prototype: SetVarAssoc (VariableName, LongValue)
Description: It associates a variable name and an optionally bounded value with a control. The control uses this associated value differently, depending on the control. See more about this in ‘data_exchange’.
- WindowIndex, ControlIndex - the control’s reference
- Variablename - string, a Global Dictionary Name associated with the control
- LongValue - numeric, a value associated with the control
- min - numeric, minimum range value (optional)
- max - numeric, maximum range value (optional)
Return value: N/A
Special: If the ‘DialogChoose’ variable was set to -1 or 0 during a dialog session, it will terminate (-1) or pick the first available option (0) from the dialog automatically. (0 is used for ‘continue’, -1 is used for ‘end dialogue’).
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.