Prototype: GemRB.ChangeItemFlag (PartyID, slot, flags, mode)
Description: Changes the flags of an inventory slot. For example, identifies an item.
- PartyID - the PC’s position in the party (1 based)
- slot - inventory slot
- flags - a bitfield, same as the GetSlotItem flags
- IE_INV_ITEM_IDENTIFIED = 0x01 - the item is identified
- IE_INV_ITEM_UNSTEALABLE = 0x02 - the item is unstealable
- IE_INV_ITEM_STOLEN = 0x04 - the item is marked as stolen
- IE_INV_ITEM_UNDROPPABLE = 0x08 - the item is undroppable (dragitem fails)
- IE_INV_ITEM_ACQUIRED = 0x10 - the item was recently acquired
- IE_INV_ITEM_DESTRUCTIBLE = 0x20 - the item is removable
- IE_INV_ITEM_EQUIPPED = 0x40 - the item is equipped
- IE_INV_ITEM_STACKED = 0x80 - the item is a stacked item
- mode - binary operation type
Return value: Returns 0 if the item was not found.
See also: GetSlotItem
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.