|Prototype: GemRB.TextAreaAppend (WindowIndex, ControlIndex, String||Strref [, Row[, Flag]])|
|Metaclass Prototype: Append (String||Strref [, Row[, Flag]])|
Description: Appends the Text to the TextArea Control in the Window. If row is specificed, it can also append text to existing rows.
- WindowIndex, ControlIndex - the control’s reference
- String - literal text, it could have embedded colour codes
- Strref - a string index from the dialog.tlk table.
- Row - the row of text to add the text to, if omitted, the text will be added (in a new row) after the last row.
- Flag - the flags for QueryText (if strref resolution is used)
- 1 - strrefs displayed (even if not enabled by default)
- 2 - sound (plays the associated sound)
- 4 - speech (works only with if sound was set)
- 256 - strrefs not displayed (even if allowed by default)
Return value: Index of the row appended or changed
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.