The GemRB team is proud to announce a new (minor) release.
There were two main areas of focus, spellcasting and input. Casting is now properly difficult and time consuming, while in the input area there were many fixes for multitouch and keyboard shortcuts. On top of that this release brings the usual assortment of random features, bugfixes and internal cleanups.
Currently only the sources and some packages are available. You can get them from here.
Full changelog digest:
- aura pollution and cleansing, casting interruption
- formation rotation
- bounty encounters
- npclevel.2da support
- initial mac bundle support
- backstab on condition (like in ToBEx)
- effects, triggers, actions
- keyboard shortcuts (F1-F12), touchscreen ui, scrolling
- hitpoint gain, thieving skill boni
- combat, spellcasting, iwd sounds
- PST inventory, PST spells
- manpage typo fixes from c-korn #3377098
- pst spell learning fix from Viktor Novotný
- touchscreen fix from Beholder