Prototype: GemRB.SetWindowPos (WindowIndex, X, Y, [Flags=WINDOW_TOPLEFT])
Metaclass Prototype: SetPos (X, Y, [Flags=WINDOW_TOPLEFT])
Description: Moves a Window.
- WindowIndex - the index returned by LoadWindow()
- X,Y - placement of the window, see Flags below for meaning for each flag
- Flags - bitmask of WINDOW_TOPLEFT (etc.), used to modify the meaning of X and Y.
- TOPLEFT : X, Y are coordinates of upper-left corner.
- CENTER : X, Y are coordinates of window’s center.
- ABSCENTER: window is placed at screen center, moved by X, Y.
- RELATIVE : window is moved by X, Y.
- SCALE : window is moved by diff of screen size and X, Y, divided by 2.
- BOUNDED : the window is kept within screen boundaries.
Note: All flags except WINDOW_BOUNDED are mutually exclusive
Return value: N/A
x, y = GemRB.GetVar ('MenuX'), GemRB.GetVar ('MenuY') GemRB.SetWindowPos (Window, x, y, WINDOW_CENTER | WINDOW_BOUNDED)
The above example is from the PST FloatMenuWindow script. It centers pie-menu window around the mouse cursor, but keeps it within screen.
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.