Prototype: GemRB.SetAnimation (WindowIndex, ControlIndex, BAMResRef[, Cycle, Blend])
Metaclass Prototype: SetAnimation (BAMResRef[, Cycle, Blend])
Description: Sets the animation of a Control (usually a Button) from a BAM file. Optionally an animation cycle could be set too.
- WindowIndex - the window control id
- ControlID - the id of the target control
- BAMResRef - resref of the animation
- Cycle - (optional) number of the cycle to use
- Blend - (optional) toggle use of blending
Return value: N/A
See also: Control_SetAnimationPalette
Back to function index, GUIScript introduction.